Police name victim in suspected drug-deal-gone-bad | Crime
Police have identified the man who was murdered in a suspected drug-deal-gone-bad Sunday morning.
Paul Barker, 51, was found shot to death outside a trailer near Juan Tabo Boulevard and Central Avenue in Northeast Albuquerque.
According to Albuquerque police, Barker is a well known drug dealer with an appetite for methamphetamine.
Barker’s home is well known amongst officers for drug activity.
Police are working on several leads but have yet to make any arrests.
Upcoming Events near Northeast Heights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Winter weather hits southern NM
- Las Cruces man pleads guilty to murder in car chase
- <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">Body of a woman identified</span>
- White Sands Missile Range commander promoted
- Roswell approves voting convenience centers